Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legionnaire's Valor League

After years of meaningless war, a group has jumped in to end it. Will they bring peace, or will they end it? It's time to choose. Animo Valore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Site Updates
Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:51 am by Salvador

» Technique Template
Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:43 am by Salvador

» Aleczander's Room
Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:39 pm by Aleczander

» Apartment Registration
Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:32 pm by Aleczander

» Rules of the Site
Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm by Aleczander

» Character Template
Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am by Aleczander

Top posters
Aleczander
Aleczander's Room I_vote_lcapAleczander's Room I_voting_barAleczander's Room I_vote_rcap 
Salvador
Aleczander's Room I_vote_lcapAleczander's Room I_voting_barAleczander's Room I_vote_rcap 

Aleczander's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleczander
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Aleczander's Room Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Aleczander's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Experience:
Aleczander's Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Aleczander's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Aleczander's Room Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Aleczander's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Aleczander's Room Empty
PostSubject: Aleczander's Room   Aleczander's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Aleczander Feliciano Vrykolakas' Room

A moderately-sized room. The walls are white while the carpet is dark green. His bed is towards the wall. It is a large bed with crimson bedding sheets. There is a private bathroom and a closet. Near his bed, he has a nightstand with an alarm clock and a pocket watch. Against the other wall sits a snake tank for Peitsche. He also has a hidden library in his room. But his favorite part of the room is is piano. It sits to the left of the room. The windows show the sandy beach. Knock upon entering, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://valorheadquarters.darkbb.com

Aleczander's Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: Within the City :: Living Districts :: Coastline Housing :: Apartment 101-
Jump to: