Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legionnaire's Valor League

After years of meaningless war, a group has jumped in to end it. Will they bring peace, or will they end it? It's time to choose. Animo Valore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Site Updates
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:51 am by Salvador

» Technique Template
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:43 am by Salvador

» Aleczander's Room
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:39 pm by Aleczander

» Apartment Registration
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:32 pm by Aleczander

» Rules of the Site
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm by Aleczander

» Character Template
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am by Aleczander

Top posters
Aleczander
Rules of the Site I_vote_lcapRules of the Site I_voting_barRules of the Site I_vote_rcap 
Salvador
Rules of the Site I_vote_lcapRules of the Site I_voting_barRules of the Site I_vote_rcap 

Rules of the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleczander
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Rules of the Site Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rules of the Site Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Experience:
Rules of the Site Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules of the Site Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Rules of the Site Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rules of the Site Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Rules of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Site   Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

1.) Rules, Administrators and Members.
Everyone must play by the rules on this site, even the Administrators. If you have a complaint about them, PM me. But do not argue over them!

2.) No metagaming/godmodding. Your character cannot know anything he/she did not RP for. You must play fair or else you will be banned.

3.) Extreme amounts of swearing or internet bullying will not be tolerated and will result in banning.

4.) Sexual content. I'll be lenient on this, but do not post anything too extreme or I will remove it myself and ban you. Sexual RP's are allowed, but please take it to your rooms or PM's.

5.) Keep “In Character” out of “Out of Character”. Enough said.

6.) Administrators have lives off of the site. We will take our time to check what you need checked.

7.) No illegal torrents. That will not be tolerated, and will not be in our hands.

8.) Do not use Canon characters. [Ex: Ichigo, Naruto, etc.] It's annoying.

9.) Do NOT ask me if you can be a mod/admin.

10.) No harrassment. Enough said.

11.) Do not constantly use one-liners. Some people type 5 minutes worth of RP material, then someone types 5 seconds worth of it. If you want to RP, at least ATTEMPT more than one line.
Punishments for breaking these rules
-Warning
-Ban 2 days
-Ban 2 weeks
-Account Deletion/Permanent Ban
Back to top Go down
https://valorheadquarters.darkbb.com

Rules of the Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: Main Information :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: